Lightning Step brings together the fundamentals required to operate and grow a successful facility in today’s world, integrating Customer Relations Management, Electronic Medical/Health Record, Client/Family Portal and Revenue Cycle Management systems and removing the cross-communication pain points of using multiple platforms with multiple databases.
Lightning Step was built by a collective of experts with both personal and professional experience in behavioral health and addiction treatment centers.
We are looking for an enthusiastic SDR to build opportunities and new business leads across the country. This person will be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of our customer base.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in sales and customer service. We expect this person to be reliable, professional, able to balance customer orientation and have a results-driven approach.
This person is ideally Houston-based and able to come into the office.
The ideal candidate reflects the below:
- 2-4 years of SDR experience
- 2-4 years of experience in SaaS sales preferred
- Must have experience in behavioral healthcare sales and be passionate about the industry
- Proficient in HubSpot as a sales tool
- Work independently and thrive in a team setting
- Professional, personable human who always keeps the company’s reputation at the forefront of their minds
- Passionate about creating and maintaining strong relationships
- Positive attitude, self-motivator, and enthusiastic to drive new business for the company
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works directly with Sales and Marketing Manager to implement shared objectives for business development
- Makes outside calls to prospective clients of software built for the behavioral healthcare space and behavioral health insurance billing services
- Sets up and leads demos for the software with Key Executives based on service line selling to potential customers
- Diligently document activity in HubSpot to easily report sales activities for different company stakeholders
- Follows leads to contract signing and ensures transition to operations team is successful
Benefits of working at Lightning Step:
- Competitive Pay w/ commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401(k) + 4% Company Match
- Company Paid Holidays & two weeks vacation
- 100% Company Paid short term disability
- The ability to work remotely
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.